Broker and Salesperson Real Estate License Renewals
2015 License Renewal Information
- Renewal Information will go to home addresses in the middle of July.
- Renewals can be used for renewal and personal address changes only.
- ALL current licenses will expire on December 31, 2015
- Link to Renewal Frequently Asked Questions
Renew Your License Online
- In order to renew online, you must enter your birth date in the following format using slashes and the full year - Example: 01/09/1956
- You must also enter your entire license number including zeros - Example: PB00001234 or SA00057890
- Accepted methods of payment include Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express or eCheck
- Link to Online Renewal Application
Renew Your License by Mail
- Renewal fees MUST be accompanied with the proper renewal form.
- Fees received without the form or form received without fees will be returned for resubmission, which will delay the renewal process.
- Link to Renewal Form
Continuing Education Requirements
- Completion of six (6) hours of continuing education is a requirement for active renewals.
- Most education providers report CE records electronically to the AREC.
- For courses taken from schools that do not report CE electronically, those certificates should be mailed to AREC.
- Licenses will be placed on inactive status if no record of CE is submitted. A $30 fee will apply to activate the license.
- Link to Continuing Education Providers
- Broker $80.00
- Salesperson $60.00
- Duplicate License $30.00
- Broker $110.00
- Salesperson $80.00
- Duplicate License $60.00